Table of Contents of Save-3ABN.info
This Table of Contents, still under construction, is designed to give you yet another way to find
the data you are looking for. It is generally organized
under the same headings and in the same order as is the menu
on the left.
We earnestly ask for your prayers that the difficulties at 3ABN
can be resolved, so it can fulfill the mission God has called it to.
Danny Shelton's brother, Tommy, took Linda Shelton's place as Production Manager after
she was fired in 2004. However, during 2003, just one year earlier, very serious allegations
of immorality surfaced yet again. If true, Tommy was not qualified for this important,
leadership position at 3ABN, and Danny should have dealt with the matter.
Tommy's Alleged Victims Speak Out
Unfortunately, some of these letters contain frank, sordid details.
Family Members of the Alleged Victims and Others Speak Out
ASI Smokescreen Scheme
Danny Shelton made it quite clear that he intended to a) have ASI only
look at certain specific allegations, and to b) use a positive decision by ASI
regarding those allegations to make all the other allegations go away.
- Danny Shelton says that he wants to use a positive decision from ASI regarding his divorce and remarriage to make the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations go away.
- An email of September 19, 2006, shows that Gailon Arthur joy should not have been unknown to ASI leadership, contrary to Harold Lance's claim.
- The steps that led to the attempt to put together an ASI panel to look at the various allegations.
- Shelley Quinn appears to liken Linda's daughter, who has accused Danny of sexual assault, to Salome, daughter of the evil Herodias.
- The 2003 Glenn Dryden letter surfaces, which states that Tommy Shelton molested six boys.
- Upon receipt of the Dryden letter, Gailon Arthur Joy launches an investigation, which results in numerous interviews and the discovery of numerous allegations.
- A church leader gets the ball rolling with ASI, and various leaders understand that the Tommy Shelton allegations will be considered.
- While the 3ABN Board voted to do something on September 24, 2004, what exactly they had voted was not revealed until December 3, ten weeks later.
- Round One
- Harold Lance claimed on January 24, 2007, that "Procedural Suggestions" had been sent out on October 31, 2006, but to date that document has never arrived.
- Rather than contacting Joy, Harold Lance instead contacts Linda on November 12 through an intermediary who indicates that if Joy is involved in any way, ASI will pull out.
- A proposed document on November 12, 2006, as edited by GW, Harold Lance's intermediary.
- Gailon Joy proposes modifications to GW's document on November 27, 2006, which would help ensure an appearance of neutrality, openness, and transparency on the part of ASI.
- The confidentiality agreement imposed by Harold Lance is spelled out on December 1, 2006.
- Bob Pickle accepts the confidentiality agreement on December 1, 2006, with one reservation.
- Gregory Matthews shares on December 2, 2006, about his background and his thoughts about confidentiality.
- Round Two
Danny Shelton's Online Apologists
Here are several postings excusing developments at 3ABN, using rather strange reasoning.
Allegations of misconduct and wrongful termination have been targeted at the 3ABN Trust Services
Department under Leonard Westphal's leadership.
The 3ABN Board
The first link is very important it suggests that the 3ABN Board has
refused to exercise proper oversight over Danny Shelton's administration.
Letters of Support for the Efforts to Save 3ABN
A large number of faithful believers, who have been deeply concerned
about what is happening at 3ABN, write to express their appreciation
for the ongoing efforts to help bring about improvements at 3ABN.
- Pastor Glenn Dryden (Dec. 1 & 2, 2006).
- GPF (Jan. 29, 2007).
- Mabel Dunbar (Feb. 4, 2007).
- JW (Feb. 6, 2007).
- Pastor Mike Fortune (Feb. 22, 2007).
- Mike Bisson (Feb. 26, 2007).
- CS (Mar. 7, 2007).
- Annonymous #1 (Mar. 8, 2007), #2 (May 8, 2007), #3 (June 29, 2007), #4 (Aug. 6, 2007).
- RW (Mar. 25, 2007).
- C #1 (Mar. 21, 2007), #2 (Apr. 12, 2007).
- LJ (Apr. 3, 2007).
- Lisa Mwesigwa #1 (Apr. 12, 2007), #2 (Apr. 13, 2007), #3 (May 7, 2007).
- GW (Apr. 7, 2007).
- R & L (Apr. 14, 2007).
- JC (Apr. 23, 2007).
- Mary Penny #1 (Apr. 13, 2007), 2004 Forfeiture Order, 2007 Forfeiture Notice, #2 (Apr. 25, 2007).
- DK, Jet Concerns,
- Voktar of Zargon
- Webscan 55 #1, Webscan 55 #2
- Jonathan Smith #1, #2, #3, #4
Letters of Criticism
- 2003 plummet in donations to 3ABN perhaps due to corporate jet use (AToday, Jan./Feb. 2004, with letters to the editor dated Mar. 1 and May 1, 2004).
- Dr. Arild Abrahamsen speaks out (AToday, Aug. 21, 2006).
- Request to 3ABN Board to consider having Danny and Tommy Shelton resign (Dec. 7, 2007).
- Tommy Shelton retires under cloud of allegations (AToday, Feb. 12, 2007).
- Linda Shelton demands that the evidence against her be made public (Feb. 15, 2007).
- 3ABN calls for day of fasting and prayer in order to find out who the spy is (3ABN, Feb. 21, 2007).
- The Amazing Facts/3ABN merger.
- Initial rumors about the merger (Apr. 19, 2007).
- Danny Shelton to resign presidency of 3ABN (Apr. 19, 2007).
- Amazing Facts' media release (Apr. 19, 2007).
- 3ABN's media release (Apr. 19, 2007).
- Danny Shelton's apologists comment on the merger (Apr. 19 & 20, 2007).
- Readers' reactions #1 (Apr. 19 & 20, 2007), #2 (Apr. 20-22, 2007), #3 (Apr. 19, 25, 26, 29, & May 1, 2007).
- Where does Pastor Doug Batchelor stand?
- Who the new constituency might be.
- What Ellen White might say if she were alive today.
- Is the 3ABN/Amazing Facts merger dead on or dead on arrival? (May 7, 2007).
- The merger between 3ABN and Amazing Facts has been called off (Amazing Facts, Aug. 2, 2007).
- The lawsuit is finally unsealed (June 21, 2007).
- Is 3ABN open and transparent or closed and impounded? (July 3, 2007).
- Danny Shelton draws hundreds to national stadium (StLuciaStar.com, July 11, 2007).
- The lawsuit's Rule 26(f) Conference is over, and now discovery begins (July 27, 2007).
- North New Zealand Conference will no longer process donations for 3ABN (AToday, Aug. 3, 2007).
- Report from the ASI convention: Is the end in sight? (AToday, Aug. 7, 2007).
- Is there resolution for the various issues at 3ABN? (Aug. 12, 2007).
- Jim Gilley replaces Danny Shelton as president (Aug. 31, 2007).
- Danny Shelton declares war against the internet bloggers (Sep. 7, 2007).
- IRS criminal investigation of 3ABN (Nov. 30, 2007).